Dirty Little Secrets

My photo
being involved with him is an adventure. Life is short. Be sure to read from the bottom up to stay current.

14.9.10

RANDOM TEXTS FROM PROFESSOR

I love watching. I like the body movement and facials.
It’s pure pleasure to please you and see you enjoy it.

I LOVE tasting you! I like licking your clit and seeing your pussy get wet!

I want to kiss you hold you taste you then have you fuck me to sleep!

Did you put in your blog how I fucked your ass with my tongue.
Your pussy was so wet and ran down your ass. I love it.

My dick is hard thinking about you.  Have a great day!

I’m totally satisfied with how you do me.

I can feel you want to make me feel good and that is number one for me. I love that.

You looked so sexy in bed I was simply soaking you in with my eyes

Thank you for wanting to please me

No comments:

Post a Comment