Dirty Little Secrets

My photo
being involved with him is an adventure. Life is short. Be sure to read from the bottom up to stay current.

21.9.10

LIGHTBULB MOMENT

So, Professor didn’t make it to see me this weekend. It is the first time that this has happened. Initially, I was feeling some kind of way because I had made me available per his request. It is not really that big of a deal but I did have pouty mouth for a moment. I’ve gotten rather spoiled with his constant contact but I am going to check myself.


He text me a few times and I stayed in touch. I made him aware that I was on my way home but there was no response for hours. Then about midnight, I received a text:

missed talking to you. I had a party for her birthday.

I’m so far removed from his real life (ie. his marriage) that I hadn’t realized that he had plans. We do not converse about his life with her much.

LIGHTBULB MOMENT: as much as he makes our arrangement about me. I am secondary. He still must maintain his real life. I have to play my role.

No comments:

Post a Comment