Dirty Little Secrets

My photo
being involved with him is an adventure. Life is short. Be sure to read from the bottom up to stay current.

11.9.10

Available

I make me very available to him – very available but he says that he appreciates it. Our honesty makes our arrangement easy. He eluded that he didn’t particularly mind that I didn’t have anyone else (though it is not suppose to be an issue). However, he likes that I am very easily accessible to him and he is not particularly looking forward to the time of me not being available.

Truthfully, we have gotten very comfortable, very quickly. It’s all in the chemistry I suppose but most of it is that he takes care of me. He provides me with the type of companionship that I desire too. I haven’t desired to have anyone else around. He is really spoiling me for any other man.

No comments:

Post a Comment